Maxi Climber Reviews: No Questions Asked
After giving birth, mothers would likely want to get back in shape and look good. Some would try it first with a girdle or corset, while others want to get it done right through exercise. Most women wanted to do yoga or Zumba after their child popped up, but there’s no harm in trying out strenuous activities like Jiu Jutsu. Anyway, one good equipment to buy for a great home workout is the fit machine Maxi Climber. There are plenty of reviews out there but it’s often geared towards fitness buffs. Giant Mommy provides maxi climber reviews for all mommies who want to be fit!
It is an exercise equipment that simulates mountain climbing. It blasts your fats and extra pounds by targeting all muscles in the body. You don’t have to be a gym enthusiast to use the equipment. The climber is also perfect for people who are not into exercise or are just beginning to. So, here’s our maxi climber reviews for the mothers out there.
Factors To Consider Before Buying A Maxi Climber
Mothers who are keen to have their eyes set on this piece should consider their situation and the factors that might affect it. Here are Giantmommy’s maxi climber reviews for the equipment.
- Time: Now that you’re a mommy, would you have time for using the equipment? After all, you have to change diapers, feed your little munchkin, and even consoling him when he’s crying. But, honestly, yes. Make time to take care of yourself!
- Home space: The machine won’t take any space in your home. However, it’s rather important to have a higher ceiling in your house, lest you want your head to go a’bumping on the roof. Also, what makes it a great home space-saver is that when unused, you can just fold and store it somewhere.
- Weight: The equipment can only carry persons of up to 240 lbs. Sadly, if you’re beyond that, the product will break off. You can either opt to change your fitness regimen or buy another vertical climber. Your choice, mommy.
- Adjustability: How high and how tough the workout will be is all depends on you. The height adjustment will either make your workout easy or challenging. Mothers who want to hype up their training further can adjust the equipment.
If you have no snags at home, the maxi climber might be the perfect equipment for you! So, if you plan on buying one, here’s what you need to know.
Buying The Maxi Climber
If you purchase the maxi climber, what do you get out from it? Here’s what you need to know if you have the equipment. These maxi climber reviews will have a glimpse of the product.
The machine is made with cold-steel material of high-quality grade. Don’t get us wrong, though the equipment is light to carry; it can withstand any tampering.
No need to assemble all the parts by yourself. The machine comes 90% assembled in its box. So, all you have to do is rearrange the equipment accordingly. The equipment is 34 pounds when assembled and reaches at 24 inches by 36 inches. It will be 84 inches in height but can be folded quite shorter for storage.
Isometric non-stick grips
Sweating so hard, mommy? The isometric non-stick grips of the maxi climber won’t let you slip especially when your hands become sweaty and all.
That’s what you get when you order the maxi climber and when the manufacturers deliver the product to your doorstep. It can be a hassle for mothers to have it assembled all to themselves and sweat their hormones out so much for it.
What Is A Maxi Climber?
The maxi climber is a vertical climber that imitates rock climbing, and therefore, helps burn calories and improves your body fitness. It’s a total body workout with little physical impact yet delivers high results! Mothers who have cleared their permission from their doctors to exercise can start using the maxi climber.
Is it safe for mothers who have just given birth?
In a word, yes. But women should discuss their fitness training with their doctors first. For mothers who have taken the natural method of giving birth, they should give themselves at least six months before exercising at a reasonable pace. Women who have taken a c-section should wait at least a year.
Benefits of using the maxi climber
Mothers can lose up to 500 calories in an hour use of the equipment! It makes a great start-up exercise regimen for women who have recently given birth to their child because it has a low impact on the body. The adjustments will help deliberate how easy or challenging the exercise will be.
How long should you work out if you’re just starting?
It depends on your fitness level. The creators suggest that a 10 to 15 minute workout a day is good enough for mothers who are starting out. Those who can do longer might seek doctor’s advice before pulling the regimen out in their homes. To know more about the product, these maxi climber reviews will let you get a glimpse of its features.
These are just some of the fundamental facets of information about the maxi climber. If you want our word for it – it’s a fun way to blast mommies’ body fats!
What Are The Features Of The Maxi Climber?
The maxi climber has various features that will give ease and convenience on to mothers who are working out. Here are essential elements which users will find significant when upon exercising.
- Ergonomic design for various body types and fitness levels. Anyone can use the maxi climber because it is intended for a broad range of users –beginners to fitness enthusiasts
- Isometric non-stick grips. Sweaty palms a problem? You won’t slip through your exercise regime with maxi climber when they’ve incorporated their non-stick grip features
- LCD digital display. If you need to know how much or how long you’ve been on the maxi climber, the equipment has a timer, calorie, and step counter. The counter halts if you bound off of your climber
- Adjustability. Adjusting the height will challenge people the effort they push upon working out with the climber. Will you go slow or pace up the exercise? It can be done with the maxi climber
- Portability. You can transfer your maxi climber from one room to another especially when you’re watching your child. Your kid might be in his jumper or cradle, and you’re just there on the side, working out while watching over him.
If you want to know more about the equipment, read on our maxi climber review, and know why buying the equipment is a great deal. Here are some ideas on why the maxi climber is beneficial for you.
Pros And Cons Of A Maxi Climber
Working out with the maxi climber has its benefits, though, at some point, it has its limitations. Find out if it’s the perfect equipment for you with our personal maxi climber reviews.
- Quiet workout: Is your baby sleeping? Good thing that the maxi climber gives you a noiseless exercise! If you plan to place the equipment in your bedroom especially when you’re co-sleeping with your child, the maxi climber will be no problem.
- Size of the equipment: The machine will take little footprints in the room because it’s small. Storing it would be easy-peasy since you can just fold and tow away the maxi climber in your storage closet. Just remember though – it is important to have higher ceilings.
- Adjustable height: The maxi climber is perfect for people who are just starting out to exercise. And in that case – mothers who want to get back in shape after giving birth. The adjustable height of the equipment is ideal for people who want to level up their fitness regimen.
- Easy exercise, best results: Mimicking a rock climber with the equipment will help you lose 500 calories in an hour of exercising. That’s actually better than running on a treadmill and go static biking that can only burn up to 300 to 400 calories. For 15 minutes of romping up the maxi climber, mothers can lose a whopping 125 calories already!
- Strong and durable equipment: The maxi climber is made of high-grade quality steel rods and lived to its promise of being a strong and durable equipment. Although some users have felt a little shake now and then, the maxi climber won’t fall off.
- Digital display and counter stats: Its digital display lets you see how far you’ve been working out. From timer to step counter, it’ll inspire you to beat your previous record if you get to jot that down on your head. What’s more, the counter will automatically turn off if jump out of the equipment.
- Good for higher ceilings: Since you’ll be climbing up and down the equipment, you need to have higher ceilings for it. At least 8 feet tall from the ground will do.
- Up to 240 lbs only of user: The main reason why people buy the maxi climber is to lose weight. However, those persons who are more than 240 lbs can’t use the equipment because of its weight limitations.
Social Proof: Why You Should Choose The Maxi Climber
Mothers like us would have to begin in a slower pace of exercising then progress to a more pumped up routine. Maxi Climber is the equipment that can help you pace up from slow to high-intensity workouts. It’s the ideal equipment for mothers out there to blast their postpartum belly fats, and love handles.
From thighs to glutes and arms, the maxi climber will tone your body and shaped up the muscles every woman wants. Saggy skin after pregnancy? Since the maxi climber hits all body parts and muscle groups, you don’t have to worry about loose skin. The equipment will have you back into shape like once before.
Alternatives For The Maxi Climber
Do you want to know why we made these maxi climber reviews? Because it’s a great equipment! But that doesn’t mean there aren’t good machinery out there too. Here we have some alternatives to the maxi climber.
New to the market but slowly making waves in itself are the Merax Vertical Climber.
Most users commended the product for being stable and the fact that it can carry up to 330 lbs.
What do you get with Merax? A great workout session as well!
Merax Vertical Climber Exercise Climbing Machine
Stable and durable workout session
Solid and durable, a bit shaky at times
Can hold people of up to 330 lbs
Can carry people of up to 240 lbs
Little assembly required
Comes 90 percent assembled too
The Merax Vertical Climber, though new, makes a great starting equipment for mothers out there. It is gently making rounds in the fitness scene, and so far it has positive raves in the market. Let’s see how it would fare!
The equipment is great for mothers who would want to target their lower body.
Any mommies with a pear-shaped glass can shape their glutes, thighs, hips and calves.
However, unlike most vertical climbers the Sunny Folding Climber Stepper is made of a combination of steel and plastic.
Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper
Have adjustable cylinders for a good and wider range of workout options
Targets all muscles in your body
Great LCD digital display which consists of calorie and step counter, scan mode and more
Has a smart timer that starts and stops as you do
Ideal for lower body workout and target
Five adjustable height for
The Sunny Folding Climber Stepper is one good equipment for mothers who would want to start knowing all about vertical climbers.
Most vertical climbers offer cardio training, but the Conquer Vertical Climber is likened to an aerobics blaster.
It still provides a great weight loss regimen and improves cardio health.
Conquer Vertical Climber Fitness Climbing Machine
Leaned towards aerobic fitness workout
It offers a cardio workout training
Has a weight limit of 250 lbs
Can only hold up to 240 lbs
Solid and durable with its steel framework
Durable with its cold steel body
The Conquer machine has no LCD. However, that does not mean it can’t melt all you mommy fats away. Aerobic exercises are also geared for weight loss. So, having Conquer as your choice is also a great investment.
Still Maxi Climber
Any mother who wants to start out slow and gradually pushes herself to the more challenging regimen may opt for the maxi climber. The cardio blasting workout will burn the fats of the conscious mother and would bring her back to her previous body shape – or even better!
It’s noiseless, which in any means, you won’t be disturbing your sleeping child, who’s tucked in his cradle. And for just 10 to 15 minutes, about 125 calories is already burnt off. Though you need to have a higher ceiling and a weight of no more than 240 lbs, still, the maxi climber delivers results with you on tip-top shape.
And our maxi climber reviews can say for itself. What do you think? Take a look at the maxi climber here and know what we meant when we say it’s a great equipment.